MUSTO SKIFF FRA EUROCUP 2016
FRA EuroCup Leg
Venue : Lac du Der
Date: 26-28 March
The French open skiff event 2016
is on tracks!
We would be so happy to have an international
fleet of MUSTO Skiff sailors right there at Lac du Der as every
It hasn't changed: it's still a great
resting place for families and as enjoyable than previous
years for sailors. The event is now a big one with not
less than 74 skiffs last year attending on one start
Coaching have always been part of the
concept between thursday and saturday morning, and several
GBR MUSTO Skiff performers have often been part of the coaching
team. Guess it will be the case this year...
Central location for all the European
skiff sailors wanting to have true international skiff
racing and the real good atmosphere it create.
So, let's talk about planing the thing:
Place: Station Nautique, 51290 GIFFAUMONT
Accomodation/Food: You can rent an house
or a flat by yourself, you can come with your campvan
or your tent, but the easier is to use the all inclusive
option offered by the club.
Informations and inscription and booking:
You certainly already want to preregister.
Don't waste time: go on the website, get some infos,
have a look at the NOR, and print the booking sheet!
Let's come to Lac du Der, let's
experience the French skiff event!
10 reasons to come to the French
Open Skiff event at Lac du Der
1. 2 days coaching and 3 days racing
2. 30 boat fleet in 2013 (including RS700’s) – 80+ boats
3. Great early season training
4. Large open expanse of water with easy launching
5. Accommodation and meals all on site
6. No days holiday required from work
7. Easy 4hr drive from Tunnel
8. Friendly environment, relaxed atmosphere
9. Fun socials with a Trans-European vibe
10. Great cycling round the lake after sailing
“Coaching, great competition,
various wind conditions, international event, good social.
We definitively want you at Lac du Der next year to
share with us this outstanding event in Europe!”
the event team ...
Club recommended accommodation -