to the MUSTO Skiff class association..
Welcome! The International MUSTO Skiff Class Association (IMSCA) is run by the members for the members.
The members control the Class Rules and the events schedule. We work closely with the builder to ensure the boat is exactly what we want.
To have a say in the running of the class you need to be a member, every member has a chance to have their say as we conduct our business on-line. We run a survey each year that replaces a traditional AGM. But we also hold skippers meetings at major events.
A new committee is voted for each year in the Class Survey. Membership runs from 1st January through to 31st of December.
Please support the class by joining the class association.
The major regions collect the fees locally and the smaller regions the membership is administered by the IMSCA.
assocation benefits >>>
MSCA Committee Members Details
International Committee Members and meeting minutes >>>
International MUSTO Skiff Class
Association Objectives / Activities:
Objective of the International Class Association
- To promote the participation in MUSTO Skiff events world wide
- To preserve, enforce and develop the class rules
- To create a community of owners who are all part of a world-wide club
- To plan and schedule a series of World Championships regattas that moves around the world
- To plan and schedule a EuroCup Series in Europe
- To support national associations to create a series of national events
- To meet the obligations of World Sailing
- To maintain an international class website
- To distribute an international class eNewsletter
- To foster communication between members on Social Media and Class forum
- To host an on-line survey each year in preference to an AGM at the worlds
- To support and work with class builder(s) to ensure continued supply of quality equipment
- To seek and support a range of sponsorship agreements to benefit the class and its members
- To support the scheduling of training programmes world wide
- To support the display of the class at various exhibitions
- To maintain a market in used boats world wide
- To collect class fees and keep accurate finanical records
- To create social programmes that fit alongside major regattas
association Life members >>>
The minutes of the class committee meetings are at the bottom of this page >>>
out more by signing-up for the free MUSTO Skiff e-Newsletters