Minorca Sailing EuroCup

Use this area to chat about events past and future
chriswrightlaser

Re: Minorca Sailing EuroCup

Postby chriswrightlaser » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks Justo.
Its great to know that we can come over for some winter sailing, once a few people come for a few weeks over winter then it will attract others to go as well, looks a good option for me for next year but have already book to go the Tenerife now for this winter, i know better now for next year. I am still looking to link three weekends to come over at the moment at Easter.
Chris

paul manning
So I know you are a real person not a spambot please enter the middle number from the below list (i.e. 3): 3

Postby paul manning » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Justo, Menorca Sailing and myself are in the planning stage to have their boats available to carter for the Princess Sophia at Easter.
We will announce more when we ave details.
Paul Manning
MSCA Secretary

Phone 0044 (0)7843 269353
Fax 0044 (0)1621 785735
paulsmanning01@gmail.com
http://www.mustoskiff.com

chriswrightlaser

Postby chriswrightlaser » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Looks like 2015 for me if the opens dates drop in the right order, this year the Lac du Der in France is on the same weekend and only one ferry to get to France, Its good to know that there is some great sailing on in Minorca for some over the winter, its just the extra money on the second ferry that makes it just out of reach unless you make it a very long holiday. I know roses in Spain has been a good venue for some good sailing?
Thanks
Chris

Return to “International Championships and EuroCups”