NZL 210 now in Christchurch

New Zealand dedicated forum for local issues
Musto Musto Man
So I know you are a real person not a spambot please enter the middle number from the below list (i.e. 3): 3

NZL 210 now in Christchurch

Postby Musto Musto Man » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Hi Guys,

Just a shout out to the NZL Fleet saying that I have purchased NZL 210 and it is on it's way to Christchurch.

I will be sailing (or learning to swim :o ) from Naval Point Club in Lyttelton, so if there are any other Musto Skiffs down here, please come over and join me for a sail. Racing starts 13:20 every Saturday.
NZL 210

Musto Musto Man
So I know you are a real person not a spambot please enter the middle number from the below list (i.e. 3): 3

Re: NZL 210 now in Christchurch

Postby Musto Musto Man » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:50 am

I met up with NZL 386, who is also based in Christchurch last weekend for a sail on Lyttelton Harbour.

Good to get to see another much newer boat and compare notes and experiences.

Not exactly a fleet, but two boats better than one :)
NZL 210

Musto Musto Man

Re: NZL 210 now in Christchurch

Postby Musto Musto Man » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:24 am

Musto NZL 387 is now in Christchurch and was out with my on Lyttelton Harbour on Saturday. While 20 knot and a short 1 m chop were not ideal sailing conditions, we both survived the day, and will be out again as soon as we can to keep building up out skills together.
NZL 210

Return to “NZL”